Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition exclusion indicator

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

how does condititon exclusion indicator work. For instance all customers receive are billed a price of Rs 1000 with a 10% discount. now one special customer is billed Rs 800 only. so we want not give 10% discount to this special customer.

so what seetings are to be done for the condition exclusion indicator. How the indicator is able to determine that this is a special customer and so not to give the 10% discount,

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thansk for the reply. The link u have given talks abut condition exclusion group. Iam talking abut indicator. both are different concepts.

regards

sachin

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sachin

You can include a condition exclusion group either in the property of condition type or at the masterdata when you are maintaining VK11

Now the condition types which need to be excluded from having any value should be assigned a routine in the pricing procedure. I think it is reqmt routine 22.

You have to assign this routine to those c.types. If the condition exclusion group is a custom created one, then you need to create a new routine also, copying this routine.

Now

If your c.type which has an exclusion group to it has a value in the document, then the dependent condition types will not have any value.

Hope this helps you. Also check the OSS note 836243 which gives teh complete information about this.

Also check the OSS note 92090, which is fabulous

Reward if you feel so

Message was edited by:

Navaneetha Krishnan

Message was edited by:

Navaneetha Krishnan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SACHIN,

as u said that u r already giving the material to that particular customer at 800 and u dont want to giv any further discounts,am i right?

if so, the solution is simple, in vk11 u might have maintained a special condition record for this customer,then go to change mode of that record ie vk12, click on details icon, in the bottom of the page u will have the exclusion indicator in that specify the value as X-netprice.

save it and exit.

now raise the sales order and check it out.

the system ignore all other condition records i mean the discounts and the customer is only charged with the net price.

regards

Smithun

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

as u said that u r already giving the material to that particular customer at 800 and u dont want to giv any further discounts,am i right?

if so, the solution is simple, in vk11 u might have maintained a special condition record for this customer,then go to change mode of that record ie vk12, click on details icon, in the bottom of the page u will have the exclusion indicator in that specify the value as X-netprice.

save it and exit.

now raise the sales order and check it out.

the system ignore all other condition records i mean the discounts and the customer is only charged with the net price.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi SACHIN,

Exclusion indicator controls whether the system stops searching for a record after the first successful access for a condition type within an access sequence.

For this scenario,

Create different customer group(say 01,02) and Assign in CMR SALE AREA DATA>Sale tab page.(01>small scale customer,02>SPECIAL customer)

For discount,

Create c.table (V/03) customer group/material

Customer /material

Maintain Access sequence(V/07)

In accesses customer group/material….mark exclusion indicator

Customer /material

Create condition type(discount)(V/06)

Maintain pricing procedure

In discount condition type…in control fields like manual ,mandatory –donot make any mark

Pricing procedure determination in OVKK

Maintain condition record for discount type

Select customer group/material

Maintain value for 01>small scale customer only.

Select customer /material

Maintain value for 01>small scale customer only.

Donot maintain condition record (only that discount condition type)for special customer.

Create sale order for the customer(01),then do Create sale order for the customer(02)

Check In sale document item screen CONDITION TAB page u see .

BYE

mcm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Exclusion indicator in condition technique controls whether the system stops searching for a record after the first successful access for a condition type within an access sequence.

Regarding your question, I think we can maintain the same by scales in condition records in VK11.

Award points if it adds information.

Thanks

Mohan