cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative Organization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

One off my user is getting a warning message saying 'alternative organization found' while entering the opportunity. It is specific to this user.

Thanks

Elize

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elize,

The reason could be that the org determination is based on parameter user.

That particular user must be assigned to more than one org, may be because of that u get the message alternative Organization found.

One Clarification -- where the error comes, which user interface. Is it SAP GUI, Portal or Webclient.

Since in case of SAPGUI, if more than one Orgs get determined, a pop up comes, whereas no pop ups are supported for webclient.Its advisable that only one org gets determined.

Regards,

Shalini Chauhan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emai

OOCU_RESP is the tranasaction code where you can change the Rukles and responsibilities of the user IMG> MD> ORG MAnagement>ORG DATA Determination>Change the Determination for the responsibility Type

just check wther the user is assigned Multi Org Models if so you can change here

and also you can restrict him using configuration so that he cannot use any other org model determinationsrules except one

Cheers

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shalini ,

Thank you for answering my question. I am getting this message in Portal. How will I come know whether org determination is based on user or sold to party etc?

Thank you

Elize

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elize,

Check the Org Determination profile attached with the transaction type.Here a role must be attached. Check the rule attached to the org profile in tcode PFAC.

In the container tab just check the parameter if it is user or sold-to party/partner.

Regards,

Shalini Chauhan