cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPC CRM 5.0 Setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have made the necessary configuration and i still am getting an error.

My jco in xcm is working

my abap connections are successful

i can c my kb in commpr01,but still am getting this error which is given as below:

I have a CRM 5.0 and ERP ECC 6 scenario with configurable products being created in R/3. The configuration goes to CRM by building a Knowlegde base and creating a Runtime Version. When I try to see the product configuration in CRM, it shows me the line in the product correct and when I try to simulate the html page shows me the following error: Internal error : 500- Exception while getting the JCO.Function for function 'SPC_GET_DOCUMENT_INFO'. Message: Cannot connect to backend system. com.sap.isa.core.eai.BackendException: user missing. parameters: [client]='null' [user]='null' [language]='null' [ashost]='null' [systemnumber]='null' [mshost]='null' [gwhost]='null' [gwserv]='null' [group]='null' [systemid]='null'

Properties: {lang=*}

Client not connected I probably need some further customizing but I dont know where I'm supposed to configure this... Can you guys give me a help? <b>URGENT RESPONSE IS SOLICITED</b>.Thanks and Best Regards

SEND UR RESPONSES ON rohitt.srivastava@gmail.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

It is a known error. Did you configure the URL parameters table in CRM with correct IPC URL? If not configure the URL using the following SPRO activity:

IMG > CRM > Basic Functions > Configuration Engine > Define URLs

For the field ' ***** IPC UI - UI_CFG' maintain the values something like this >> Destination - UI_CFG, URL - http://fully qualified host name:port/ipc/ipc/command.do and Description - IPC UI (responsible Klaus Warth)

This should solve your problem. Also make sure you have the appropriate KB object for that material is available in CRM in the table - COMM_CFGKB

<b>Do not forget to reward if it helps,</b>

Regards,

Paul Kondaveeti

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still the same error paul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul

Can you provide some hint ? Does the SP level of SAP AP has anything to do with it ?

Currently er are on SP 06. Do we need to upgrade to atleast SP 10.

Please Guide

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I was sure that we had used previously SP 8 and it worked. Are you getting this error on sales order's configuration tab or product manitenance configuration tab?

Apart from the previously mentioned configuration, I don't remember anyother configuration setings.

I think you need to check the WAS log for the correct error message. Do you know how to reach the log?

Regards,

Paul Kondaveeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul

I have forwared you the problem's screen shot on your yahoo id "kkumar_kp" . If you dont mind i can send yout he screen shot of the error while creating sales order.

I have checked both the Logs from WAS as well logs from VMC setting it to correct level.

But not able to get any clue. All error coming like AbapException : Internal Error

Please help.

Regards

Ravi sah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Unfortunately I do not have access to the e-mail in my current location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul

Can you provide me you appropiate E mail id on which i can fwd my screen shots ?Any way i am putting my message here .

We have maintained crmproductsimulation & crmordermaintain parameter in both IPC_UI through Configuration engine -> Define URL & XCM configuration of IPC web Application ( parameter value name is same both the places).#

We have checked our VM & its up & running very fine.

Maintained JCO Parameter in XCM of IPC Web Application .

JCO test are successful

Problem Facing

1. T Code -- /nCOMMPR01

2. Select ID -- xx_xxxx

3. Start

4. Select Product

5. Select Configuration Tab

6. Select xx_xxxx Model

7. Simulate

It opens a web browser & Runtime error occoured , Contact Administrator.

& then after clicking Logon button & putting KB name , it dumps providing same error what Rohit has provided in the first messge of this thread.

Any Clue ?

Also if poddible ,pls provide me you email id.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

These might help

1) Please follow the installation and Configuration guide for the IPC

web applications. You need to specify the URL in the table

COMM_IPC_URL as http://<host:port>/ipc/ipc/command.do.

2) You may be missing the configuration necessary in the COMM_IPC_PROP

table please follow these instructions:

http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2005/helpdata/EN/2b

/cbb142c444c96ae10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Vimal John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal

We have maintained necessary configuration in the COMM_IPC_PROP

table whose parameter value matches XCM Configuartion of IPC.

Regarding COMM_IPC_URL we have already maintained URL as described.

The only thing which is not maintained is "<b>Calling Application</b>" in that Table for UI_CFG , UI_ANALYSIS & others.

Any Clue ?

Regards

Ravi Sah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Lately I have checked my notes and we too had the similar problem in the past. We are able to view the product configuration on sales order screen, but failed the same on product master. Since we don't need to display it on product master, we ignored a kind.

I am wondering, we might need the PME on our local machine to see this configuration. I am just throwing something in dark.

Thanks,

Paul Kondaveeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Make sure in COMM_IPC_prop table you have an entry with keys

Type :User

Type name :ipcuser

param behavior.enablesettings

value T

Looks like this might be ur issue.

Thank You,

Vimal John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul / Vimal

I am glad you are taking so much intrest in this thread & helping me out. I will go through both of your suggestions .

Thanks & regards

Ravi Sah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal ,

I tried adding <b>user</b> parameter as well, but no luck.

Still we are getting same error. & yes once more i would like to confirm regarding COMM_IPC_URL we have already maintained URL as described.The only thing which is <b>not maintained is "Calling Application" in that Table for UI_CFG</b> , UI_ANALYSIS & others.

We are also facing problem in creating sales order. After all appropriate entries , it throws error as <b>document xxxxxxxxxx not exits, where xxxxxxxx is document id with PRC_EXT_MESSAGE id as 099</b>.

I have gone thru SAP note for this error message it ask for SAP AP Upgrade to SP 11.

Any Clue? Any other Way out , or i am seriously missing somthing ?

Regards

Ravi Sah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Sorry for the delayed reply!. If you havent yet solved the issue, Go to SM53 and check the logs to see if you see some errors there? Also check the logs of web appl and i am sure it will give you the parameter you are missing.

Hope this helps!

Thank You,

Vimal John