Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

IPC CRM 5.0 Setup

Hi All,

I have made the necessary configuration and i still am getting an error.

My jco in xcm is working

my abap connections are successful

i can c my kb in commpr01,but still am getting this error which is given as below:

I have a CRM 5.0 and ERP ECC 6 scenario with configurable products being created in R/3. The configuration goes to CRM by building a Knowlegde base and creating a Runtime Version. When I try to see the product configuration in CRM, it shows me the line in the product correct and when I try to simulate the html page shows me the following error: Internal error : 500- Exception while getting the JCO.Function for function 'SPC_GET_DOCUMENT_INFO'. Message: Cannot connect to backend system. com.sap.isa.core.eai.BackendException: user missing. parameters: [client]='null' [user]='null' [language]='null' [ashost]='null' [systemnumber]='null' [mshost]='null' [gwhost]='null' [gwserv]='null' [group]='null' [systemid]='null'

Properties: {lang=*}

Client not connected I probably need some further customizing but I dont know where I'm supposed to configure this... Can you guys give me a help? <b>URGENT RESPONSE IS SOLICITED</b>.Thanks and Best Regards

SEND UR RESPONSES ON rohitt.srivastava@gmail.com

Tags:
Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question