cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change ivoice doc type during sales process flow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I have encountered a problem:

AS IS:

1. sales order document type is configured in spro field: <b>Dlv-rel.billing type</b> F2 Invoice

2. after delivery I get invoice of type F2

AS SHOULD BE:

1. I need to have a different invoice type created after delivery on a condition based on customer master data.

Is it possible to program it or change copying requirements so that I would get what I need?

I am not interested in new sales order doc type creation.

Best regards,

Michal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes it can be done. but u need to make sure that the cust data is flowing into the invoice too. you will have to create a z table where in you define against wat cust data which invoice type u want. then put an userexit code in vf01 which instructs the system to fetch a particular type for a particular cust data.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the interest. As far as I understand this would only give me opportunity to check the customer and set the appropriate invoice type for him no matter what business process is on. I will make myself more specific. The conditions that have to occur are:

1. Specific type of [sold-to-party] customer (checked in a single field in KNA1) in sales order

2. Specific sales order type and specific delivery document type. These documents are followed by the invoice that I need to change type of.

Best regards,

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as far as meeting the second requiremnt is concerned it can be achieved thru std. config and copy ctrls. however to meet the first one you may have to work out the strategy i suggested in y previous reply.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you give me an example of a user exit that I should program for vf01.

Thanks,

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal,

Your second requirement is standard,

Coming to your second requirement.. Are you expecting to create the billing document through the Billing due list VF04 and get the doc created with specific billing doc type for a particular customer?

If So , I don't think you can achive this. I feel you should come up with a Custom billing program or (Customized VF04) where in you can check the Billing due list for a particular period, or delivery range or customers...and based on the customer you can select the target billing type from the Z tables and do a BDC Code for VF01 by entering the target billing type in the screen. Before this you need do to the necessary copy controls for the bililng types you are going to use

This is my opinion. Lets see any one proposes any User-Exit to achive this.. Even though I say its not possible, I will wait for our Genious SDN'ers response.

Regards,

Ajai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try this one

USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your help and suggestions. I have overcome this challenge by showing my client benefits he will get if he will let me create a new sales document type. so - problem solved. Anyway it was quite interesting problem.

Thanks and CU till next challenge,

Michal