cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do reversal of GI for production order in MIGO transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i want to do reversal of Goods issue for a production order in MIGO transaction only .

is it possible and how to give the inputs to it.

i am selecting goods issue and giving order number and giving movement type 262. then it is selecting only components which are to be issued and not components which are to be reversed. is that i am doing wrong .

pls suggest me in this.

regards

madan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohan

Through MIGO u can reverse the GI by selecting A03 cancellation/A02 Return Delivery & there you have to give the material document

You cannot do with respect to production order

If u want to do reversal with respect to order then you can do it through MB1A

Goods Issue->Cancel with reference-> to Order

There you give the Order No

Reward points if useful

Regards,

SVP

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your input

regards

madan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

i want to know whether i can do partial reversal of a material with respect to an Production order using MIGO 262 movement type.

i am able to cancel a document completely. but i want only one component in it to be reversed using MIGO and 262 movement type.is it possible

regards

madan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

As i have already said its not possible to reverse the GI with respect to production order no in MIGO,its possible in MIGO only by giving the material document no as input

<b>If u want to partially reverse then its possible through MB1A and not through MIGO</b>

Regards,

Vijai

former_member184627
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As an alternative you can use transaction MBST.

Regards,

Senthilkumar

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

We do not use MIGO for this purpose and COGI is banned that's why I couldn't test it but cannot you use 'cancellation' in MIGO refering to the material document you want to cancel?

BR

Csaba