Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To view the content from DMS

mani_thomas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear folks,

I uploaded some document in Content Server repository. How want to view what are the document , are stored in DMS ?

Pls need solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see in cv04n transaction

Regards,

Krishna

mani_thomas
Explorer
0 Kudos

it will list all document which is saved and not saved in DMS.

I mean some of created document store in R/3 server itself ( buffer area ) . It is not accessable. Bcos it is done before config of Content server Repository.

But after Creation of CS Repository, when the pdf files or word files CHECK IN , it will popup of Repository category. when we select the our repository. The file will save in the CS Repostiroy.

My Question is .... to view the total & list of uploaded file in CS repostirory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Though i cant give exact details but i am working on that part......U can refer below comments!!!

Useful tables u can refer

SDOK_PRELIM_CONT

DMS_DOC2LOIO

DMS_PHIO2FILE

DMS_PH_CD1

Usefull Note:

Refer 810391

Regards,

Murali.S

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as every original which is stored in the Content Server receives a specific PHIO and LOIO ID the report DMS_KPRO_READ2 is maybe usefull for you. Here you can enter the PHIO ID and the report will show you the matching document.

Further the tables

- DMS_DOC2LOIO

- DMS_PHIO2FILE

- DMS_PH_CD1

contain all existing PHIO and LOIO IDs and so they show all stored originals.

To receive a list of all stored documents these tables should help you to create a special report for this.

Best regards,

Christoph

P.S. Please reward points for usefull postings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can download it from Table "DRAW".

if you want to just move them from documents from one content server to another and leave the DIR's in the same place there is a report you can run which does this

SE38 - DMS_RELOCATE_CONTENT

Murali.S

Reward points if usefull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can view the documents by knowledge provider. Try to make a search on this topic its widely covered even with examples

Badri