cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code in procedure TAXINJ is invalid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am getting Tax code in procedure TAXINJ is invalid .It is happenning in the quality server.However i my developement server there is no problem.i have copied the requests succesfully without any errors in to the quality server.

Can some one guide me how to resolve this issue.

Assured reward points for your timely help.

Thanking you,

Best regards,

R.Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the particular tax code exists in quality client.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Its working now.Thankyou everybody for your participations.

Best Regards,

R.srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try out the following procedure.

1. In Customizing for Financial Accounting Global Settings in the source system or client, select Tax on Sales/Purchases -> Calculation -> Define Tax Codes for Sales and Purchases.

2. Select Tax code -> Transport -> Export.

3. Assign the export to the corresponding transport order, and note the order number.

4. Select and save the tax codes to be transported.

5. Make sure that the tax codes selected are marked with the transport number in table T007V. To check the table, from the R/3 initial screen, select Tools -> ABAP Workbench -> Overview -> Data Browser. Enter the table name. The tax codes are in field MWSKZ and the tax jurisdiction codes are in fields TXJCD.

6. Carry out the transport into the target system. To do this, from the R/3 initial screen, select Tools -> ABAP Workbench -> Overview -> Workbench Organizer -> Environment -> Customizing Organizer.

Regards,

Aashay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

Your seems to be like you have to work on TC:FTXP, i.e., to maintain tax code for country, and on tax code your condition type will be defined. this TC will be for TAXINJ.

Prior to this tranaction u need to maintain condition record at TC:FV11, maintain for the particular condition type for the tax code maintained OR defined.

Hope this i/ps will be of some use. Revert back to this i/p.

With Regards,

Vijayashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijayashree,

Thankyou very much for a detailed reply.

I checked using tcode given by you and the data is maintained there for tax code

for the respective condition types.

However i am getting the same error as Tax code in procedure TAXINJ is invalid.

kindly let me know your valuable inputs to solve this problem.

Best regards,

R.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

there wud have been a mssg releated to transporting the tax code. i hope u read it. if the problem persists then u can create the tax code in the target system directly.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Diwakar,

thankyou for your reply.THere was no error during the time i copied the requests to quality using TCOCE:SCC1.

However i once again copied all the requests and there was no error .

But the condition records are not getting copied in the quality server and it flags me an error Tax code in procedure TAXINJ is invalid when i try to post the billing document along with the tax.Otherwise there is no error.

Kindly give me your valuable suggestions to solve this problem.

Thankling you,

Best regards,

R.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

ok. then u can check the settings of the code and compare it wid one that is working fine.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain condition record in VK11 in quality again because it is a master data and it shouldnt be transported.

Regards

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

compare the tax codes in source and target clients you will get hte prblem area. heck FTXP settings

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My doubt is that when we copy from one client to quality wheather all these data also get copied copied automatically or not?

I found all the infromations are actually copied but for the condition records.

So how should i handle the situation.

Assured reward points for timely help.

Thanking you,

Best regards,

R.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

All master records we need to maintain seperately in clients.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sam,

I have maintained master records seperately in the new client(quality) .please let me know any other possibility for this problem.

Thanking you,

Best regards,

r.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

pls check the following,

1)tax condition type should be must be maintained under TAXINJ(IMG-> Financial accounting global settings->basic settings->tax on sales/purchases -check calculation procedure)

2)Follow the Same menu path assign country to calculation procedure.

3)Apart from all the above check customer & material master for the relevant tax.

4)check condition record in VK12 for relevant tax condition type

bye