Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function Module Required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have to convert the Date(Select-Options) filed to display in ALV in Month format.

The date can be in range or current date,accoring to the user.Can you tell me if any FM exit there in SAP or plz tell me the code, than it will be a great help.

Even I have to display it in ALV format,according to the PO done in each month.Give me some hint for this also.

Your kind help will be highly appriciated.

Regards

Vipin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well it somewhat depends on what your user wants - but it would be easy enough to have a "month" column in your ALV which comes from the PO creation date e.g.

ls_alv_data-month = ekko-aedat+4(2).  "take dd from ccyyddmm

You could also have a column "ls_alv_data-count like sy-tabix" which you set to 1 for every row - then the user can count and total by month.

Jonathan

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well it somewhat depends on what your user wants - but it would be easy enough to have a "month" column in your ALV which comes from the PO creation date e.g.

ls_alv_data-month = ekko-aedat+4(2).  "take dd from ccyyddmm

You could also have a column "ls_alv_data-count like sy-tabix" which you set to 1 for every row - then the user can count and total by month.

Jonathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can convert date format as your requirement before appending into internal table. so that it can be displayed in ALV as you require