cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRODUCTION ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Based up on the Bill of Materials I raised the Production Order.The status of Production order is released now I would like to issue this materials for production by option Issue for production.

After selecting the Issue for production a screen called list of production order is reflected with out any details how can I go further.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

Please check for the issue method for items consisting the BOM.

It has to be Manual and not backflush to be seen in the Issue for production screen.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandy,

If it is mentioned in Production Order form, Issual Method as Back Flush , then no need of doing issue to Production Transaction.

as the will be issued automatically and only manual Issue to Production Order is necessary if Issual Method is mentioned as Manual

And the Important thing in B1 is........

I hope it is a BUG as it is allowing the receipt of the production order before issuing the components to production in case of {Issual Method-- Manual}

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I wonder what SAP B1 version and PL you are currently use since you said it is expected bug, it means the latest PL can be tested to know more and you do that in the server standalone first. Let me know it.

Rgds,

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you could also try to perform receipt from production directly without using issue for production first. If it succeeded, it means you use backflush for your items in BOM.

Rgds