cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I having an error while making the delivery order.....The delivery order quantity is not picking from the sales order....and now when i am trying to put the delivery quantity so its saying me that the material quantity is 0...even though the material have the quantity...so can any one through some lights on it....

Thanks & Regards,

Mohsin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in MD04, Requirement /Stock listing, you will also see the piority of your delivery. Check in order if schedule lines are confirmed and whether the material is a stock material or service material.

Regards

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MD04 the order is showing ver there....and shedule line it is confirmed and even though material is in the stock...but still when i make the delivery so the delivery quamntiy doesnt pick from the order.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

OKey now what i have done i have mke the new material and now the delivery quantity is coming but now when i am doin the good issue its giving me an error that there is no sales order stock as this is not the make to order....its a normal sales order with item category TAO.....

So any buddy have some idea on this one.....

Mohsin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the copy control between order to delivery in the item level.

Tcode VTLA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sam,

Thanks for the quick response....the copying control is alright....i making the advance sales order with item category of TAO and when i am making delivery its not copying the delivery quantity....and it saying "Only 0 EA of material 9 available" but when i making the credit sales order with item category TAN then its working fine....Please help me on that...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is stock available : check in MMBE.

In copy control- item level- where did u check for TAO or TAN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The material is avaliable in MMBE....and in copying control i have checked for TAO....but there is also TAN over so what should i have to delete the TAN there...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using VL06G (for the material and shipping point) check if there is any delivery pending for PGI which may be blocking the material available for further delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well man if its blocking for the delivery then why its allowing me to do the delivery for and the good issue for item category TAN....why not in TAO and main thing the delivery quantities is not coming and that amazing part.....its out of my mind.....its urgent guys please do some thing......

Regards,

Mohsin