cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net value of Item In Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would anyone please explain how does the "Net value for item" get calculated. In the pricing procedure I donot see any setting like TO/From or any AltCty, I only see a Subtotal (6 : Carry over value to KOMP-KZWI6).

I see that when there is a discount %, the system takes the Sales value & discounts it and the Net value for item is populated with the correct value ( sales value - discount). Where is this calculated?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Arju begum,

For example after price we provide a discount to the customer so the price after discount gets stored in subtotal field.Again if we provide rebate to our customer then the value stored in the subtotal will be further consider for next calculation.

What I am trying to say is,the value of the condition type, if required in other areas of the system can be copied through subtotal field.

You decide the value of Subtotal field depending upon what is the value and where you need the value to be carry forwarded. eg) If I want the cost value (PR00) to be carried over to VBAP-WAWR then I would use 'B'. Similarly the credit price can be carried over using value 'A'. The values 1 to 6 can be used for any user created condition types.

reward if it is useful.

mcm

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

net value is the sumtotal of all the conditions that are non-statistical .

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where is that done? Its is automatically calculated?

I don't see any To/from or Altcnty in the step of a pricing procedure.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes its automatically done by the system. you jus need ot metion in the pricing procedure if tht the cond is non-statistical.

saurabh

Message was edited by:

saurabh diwakar