cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating follow up document from multiple transaction documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

The SAP documents say that we can create a follow up doc from multiple transaction documents from the locator.

I tried to create a sales order from multiple quotes and was unsuccessful.Could somebody help me with this ?

Jessy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jessy

U can make use of Object Relationship Profile, to be added in ur transaction type of sales order. So after creating a sales order in refernce to a quotation, u can add other quotation in the Relationship tab which gets added to the Transaction screen. This will also update the document flow.

The object Relationship Profile can be added in transaction type as well as Item Category.

Hope this would help.

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal

<b>You gain a point for every point that you reward. So reward helpful answers generously</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rekha

So what does the documemt imply when it says " we can create a follow up doc from multiple transaction documents from the locator "

I have allotted points.

Jessy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jessy;

Before going follow up documnet check the quote it must be Error free and u need to maintain copy control of transaction type, Item category and need to copy item catogery to the follow up document. Once u did the steps mentioned above you will get the follow up option in transaction type.

If it helps kindly revert the points

Regards

Sahahul khan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jessy,

Refer the thread below:

<b>Multiple quotation for one sales order </b>

Regards,

Shalini Chauhan