cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms calculations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

i m doing smartform....i m modify the purchase order ...in purchase order finally i m need calculating taxes.., VAT...

how to calculating taxes ..vat......

In sap script i m done same calculation using perform statement ......

now i m doing smartforms .......

how to calculating

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

The smartform offers you the feature to write code within the smartform itself unlike the sap script. What you need to do is create a "program lines" within the window at apropriate place and write your code for calculating tax within that.

In the "general attributes" of the "program lines" section you will see the tab as input parameters. Within that you will write all the vaiables /constants/workareas/or table names which you have imported in the smartform and on which you are going to perform the tax calculation.Similarly you will mention all the variable or table/work area names in the "output parameter" section which you want to display or for further calculation ahead. The above mentioned input parameters you will find in the "form interface" of the smartform within the IMPORT and TABLES tab.

You can use the above mentioned steps to proceed,write to me in case you are facing any problem.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In smartforms, you can create object for writing code as you create window or page or you can use initialization event and write your abap code for calculating the tax. In global definition-> initialization tab.

Regards

Navneet