Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer clearing problem

manish_patel3
Participant
0 Kudos

Frnds

I have three line items open with one of the customer.

and all three open items are showing up while running FBL5N.

but when i try to run F-32 only one item shows up and that it is Credit memo posting, the other two which are not showing up are invoices.

i tried to check all teh settings but could nt find anyting, is ther any OSS note that can be helpful?

ur any input will be appriciated

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1095384
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check if these items are taken into account in a payment proposal in F110.

Regards,

Johan

manish_patel3
Participant
0 Kudos

Johan

still this issue has not been resolved but i will check with johan's point.

Sri

do you have issue with same customer and same doc type?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the editing options if anything is ticked.

Best Regards

Ashish Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

Yes I have the issue only for the specific customer. It does bring up documents (only few doc types like AB) but not the RV ( Billing document ) document. A similar doc type related open item for another customer does come up for clearing.

I have checked the data on all tables between the two customers wherein one appears and another does not and they are all in sync.

I am not sure which program lists the open items documents if found for a customer. If anybody can help to provide the program name, that will be of great help.

Many Thanks

Bala

manish_patel3
Participant
0 Kudos

Sri

I have same doc type RV which is giving me trouble.

but as per Johan, i tested in my Q system and found that if document are stuck in proposal then it wont show up in clearing.

so make sure that the document which are not showing up in clearing should not be stuck in any proposal.

Johan

i think you comment seems to be working, buti will do a final test and will confirm with u

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt & Johan,

Thanks for the suggestion & guidance. Yes it is stuck in my case too.

Bala

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having similar issues, but same invoices with same doc. type for other customer does appear except the one on which I want to clear.

Do you remember what were the issues and how this was resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether these invoices are having the special gl indicator or not, if yes then while processing the clearing docuemnt mention the special gl indicator sign in t code f-32.

Regards,

Meenakshi

manish_patel3
Participant
0 Kudos

it doesnt have Spl GL indicator

it is normal line items