cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR-FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

While doing GR I have met the following error as” For object RF_BELEG 3000, number range interval 50 does not exist FBN1”but I have assign the number range for my company code then where I did the mistake kindly clarify to solve this error.

Regards,

Renuga.A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto T.Code OBA7 and assign the number ranges of 50,51,49 to ur company code.

regards

madhu sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

In OBA7 the number range has already define then y i am getting this error i failed to under stand this .Kindly help me to rectify this error.

Regards,

Renuga.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks,

Regards

Renuga.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in t code:OBA7 chick goods received document type holding the number object 50 or not and it so in that selected optics are selected or not (asset accounting ,material, g/l accounts)

plz assign points if useful

regards

supriya thodimela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have done all what u said but i am facing same problem kindly help to rectify this error.

Regards,

Renuga.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Please note that as I mentioned earlier, you need to create number range not only for material documents and but also for FI documents to get posted in Finance. Please check whether you have assigned number ranges for Document types WE,WI,WA,WL and RE, then only your GR. GI and MIRO transactions gets posted in FI

Regards

Chandrasekaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renuga

You need to assign number ranges not only for FI posting but also Material Document postings. Please check whether you have assinged number range for material documents also.

Regards

Chandrasekaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

I have already assgined the number range in material document but i am facing the same problem so kindly advise to solve this .

Regards,

Renuga.A

dominic_holdstock
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to FBN1 and create the number range for the company.

The assignment of number ranges is included in transports, but the actual number ranges are not.These have to be created in each system.

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

i couldnt usderstand kindly advise on this .

Regards,

Renuga.A

dominic_holdstock
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are always 2 steps to be done for number ranges.

1) Assign document to a number range <-- You have done this.

2) Create the number range for each company code <-- This step is missing

Step 1) is customising and the changes will be transported from Dev to Prod.

Step 2) has to be carried out in each system manually, transaction FBN1.

Kind regards