Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FBL3n

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i had added to new fields to table bseg,i am able to see the archived data and those two fields from fb03,but trough the Tcode FBL3n im not able to see the fields filled with values,the two fields are displayed without values.can you please suggest me

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might not havebeen included those new fields in all the respective structures.

Thanks,

Srinivas

0 Kudos

we had included in all the structures i.e in olx3 and cobl ....i can see those two fields with values in FB03 and in FBL3N im able to see the tow columns but not with the archived values.................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem with transaction FBL3N, program SAPLKKBL, structure RFPOSXEXT, field ANLN1. There is a field ANLN1 (Asset number) in layout but this field is empty. Of course when you go to FB03 to Display document Line item there is a value in this field. I've made a searh at SAP Notes but i couldnt find anything regarding this issue, and i can't belleive that I'm the first to raise this

I've tried to add it as additional field in OBVU, adding new fields, but it is not working neither.