cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parser Error in SXMB_MONI due to '#1'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In one scenario of JDBC to File mapping, I got an error in SXMB_MONI as follows -

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser : <b><i>#1 not allowed in Character data sections</i></b>

In the JDBC channel monitoring, I found that there is one record which contains #1 in one of its elements. However this does not seem to be an issue, because this scenario has been running since many months and such value has been processed in the past also, but this is for the first time that this error has been thrown.

Pls let me know if anyone can help in this.

Regards,

- Shankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

Did you look the error it details, it is telling you that it is a run time error and it is coming from the XML parsing operation associated with the XML processing inside the scenario.

A run time exception can come from multiple context.

1. Due to the run time components

2. Due to run time context data

An XML u are feeding to a well established run time component framework is a context data which is being applied to run time operation.

XML parsing is a rum time operation acting on run time data. Since your scenario is running in daily basis with different type of data, as long as the rumtime context do not work with a specific context data it can through a rum runtime error.

XML parser do serialization and deserialization of data according to the streaming technology and the XSD specification of the message.

Your problem is the XML data u are feeding to the parser through this specific run time instance, nothing has to do with your scenario.

Take out the data

Increase the trace level in DEV instance

Run the scenario with samer DATA

Reproduce the error

Since the TRACE level is high, you will the XML parsing related error in more DETAILS.

Thanks

Answers (0)