cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding a field in sap scripts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am doing a modification to MEDRUCK by adding a new field to it. Can any one of you please help me out in this with any example field. where exactly in the copied driver program I have to add the field . when I copied to ZMEDRUCK i found so many includes and in include FM06PE02 I found so many function modules .

how and where exactly I can declare my new field .

Please let me know the exact procedure how to add a field . I ve been watching all the threads but could not get the exact idea.

Thanks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where you want to add new field ?

I guess no need to copy Main program and do changes.

Instead of that one you can write simple code in layout itself.

Check the below link about how to write perform routine in layout.

Thanks

Seshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the prompt reply. But this is fine in the case of using a routine.

Please help me out when we copy the program and asked to make the changes only in the given includes.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay then you have to look at Include called FM06PE02 ( May be you copied into ZFM06PE02)..

Look at above include here you can see header data ,item data..

You can write your own logic here..

You can declare variable in fm06ptop ( may be you copied into zfm06ptop)-> Include

Thanks

Seshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you once again Seshu, I ve tried that but could not succeed. can u send me any template or any links relevent to this type of scenarios.

I am really in great need of this

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know about your functionality like adding field ( Header level or item level).

I guess you can use simple perform routine rather than changing program.

you have to look at Main include called - fm06pe02 ,Here some where you need depend upon your functionality.

I am not having any document and i have done many changes to print program .

Thanks

Seshu