cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required funtion not processed

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm new to VC, so this may be a silly question. I'm attempting to use BAPI_MaterialPhysInv_ChangeCount. When I attempt to commit the change, I'm receiving the error:

Required function MB_PHYSICAL_INVENTORY not processed

I should warn you that we're using the IS-CWM solution in the ERP environment and there are only about 4 of these implemented so far.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

This seems to be a problem with the BAPI itself or you have not filled in all the required fields. Can you check if this BAPI works without VC and what data you have to enter?

Jarrod

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like it's a problem in the BAPI itself. I've logged an OSS note. Hopefully that'll work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, let us know, if you get something knew and maybe you can add this to our Wiki.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barbara,

as Jarrod mentioned, you should test the BAPI without VC. If it works then check it with VC and use the external debugging, so that you can compare the BAPI parameters (maybe there are not passed correct).

You will find the coressponding blog here:

<a href="/people/marcel.salein/blog/2007/02/01/visual-composer-and-abap-rfcbapi-a-powerful-combination-part-i:///people/marcel.salein/blog/2007/02/01/visual-composer-and-abap-rfcbapi-a-powerful-combination-part-i

<a href="/people/marcel.salein/blog/2007/02/02/visual-composer-and-abap-rfcbapi-a-powerful-combination-part-ii:///people/marcel.salein/blog/2007/02/02/visual-composer-and-abap-rfcbapi-a-powerful-combination-part-ii

Best Regards,

Marcel