cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 - one spool request number per payment order --URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I am ABAPer working for ECC6 upgrade project when i am running F110 payment run for customers to generate payment orders i am getting all the orders in one spool request no, But i need to generate one spool request no. per payment order.

thanks in advance for you valuble inputs

regards,

ramahari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

alexander_bolloni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the SAP spooler has a feature to append new spool requests to existing spool requests (if certain attributes match, like same UNAME, same printer, ...). This is actually a print parameter for all types of spool documents (SAPscript, Smart Forms, ABAP lists, IFbA forms).

Maybe all you need to do is to ensure that this print parameter "new spool id" is set when your print program creates the spool requests.  It is a CHAR 1 field, and its default value "SPACE" means that the newly created spool may be appended to an already existing one that matches.

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Many thanks for your reply, but F110 run with Job and it does not work.If you know other option please write me.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

try to check the program and check if it's possible to open a print spool for every order, probably you should create an your own z-program (ac copy of the standard one) in order to manage the print sppol

Max

alexander_bolloni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Even if the documents are created by an application program running in background, there should be a place where print parameters (like the "NEW SPOOL ID for Request") come from. Where does the F110 payment run get its printer name from? This would be the location where I would look for additional print parameters. If you cannot control this parameter  via some sort of output customizing, then it may be indeed true you need to (unfortunately) modify the program and, for example, set parameter OPTIONS-TDNEWID = 'X'  for SAPscript function OPEN_FORM..Sorry, but I am not familiar with the FI application so I do not know whether this is really the only option...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, let me try it and I will write you. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Write your own print program and assign in in tab"Printout/data Medium" - Program in F110.

Regards

Chandu

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Did you check the print program and variant  assigned in tab"Printout/data Medium". in F110 transaction screen.

Regards,

Pardhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your prompt reply, Yes, I did check the print program but We need to print one to one order;  make a pause between orders; this way user can print one document and then print the following.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello; I have the same problem, Could you find any solution for that. Thanks in advance.