cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have implemented a scenario in which I am collecting messages in one branch (through loops and containers) of fork while in other I am recieving a single message. After fork I am having N:1 transformation and send.

The problem is that the first branch of the fork is not getting executed completely It seems like it remains in loop even after conditions of loop expires.

Any help is appreciated

Regs

Akhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil !

Try to isolate the problem..for example.. use the end condition of the fork in a switch to test if the problem is the step or the condition. First be sure that the condition your wrote is ok and should be fulfilled with the incoming messages. Try to evaluate all cases without the fork and see how it works.

Regards,

Matias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matias and others

Thanks for ur reply

As specified by you ...I isolated the branches of the fork...Individually its working fine i.e. I provided necessary branch condition as 1 ...and tested each branch...each branch worked as desired but when I am making necessary branch as 2, the loop goes infinite.

There seems to be problem with the condition of the loop.

Currently my condition is such that it runs the loop for specified no. of times(coming from src) ORred with one more condition to push the other type of message ( which is actually meant for the second branch) so that it gets negated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for loop condition.

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have even changed the loop condition ,

just checking the count upto 2,