cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intervell creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai SD friends,

I am facing problem in interval creation i.e. system is asking to create interval s.no 49 with T code FBN1.

I have gone to FBN1 and gone interl creation stage typed s.no 49 and financial year 2007 and i am trying to get possible intervals F4 .So System is thronging message that intervals are not avavilable.So i have tried to create several types of numbers but system thronging mess that enter intervals without overlap.

Even i have tried to dealeated old years intervals and given to the same but same mess.

So Please guide to create interval ( Number range).

An other request that i am new to this site please guide me how to give rewards ( Points) Because rewards should be there for every good thing.

Regards,

Ravi Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto FBN1 and create No range interval for year 2007 and enter the number range which is not used for that u can see the numbers assigned to previous years for interval 49

Yes based on ur answer the questioner can allot 2,6,10 points to u

Solved problem (10)

Very helpful answer (6)

Helpful answer (2)

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

The problem you are facing is because the number range you are trying to maintain already exists.

Go to FBN1 and first check what all number ranges intervals have been provided. Try to create an entry of number range for No. 49, Year- 2007 which is not existing.

Reward points if helpful.

Regards,

Priyanka