Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Integration with EBP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRMers,

System information: SRM 4.0, R/3 4.6c

I replicated a position (S) and person (P) from R/3 in to SRM using PFAL. The IDOC status in SRM for Position is 52 (Application document not fully posted) and status for Person is 53 (Application document posted) after the replication.

Now please let me know how do I integrate this position to my organization structure and attach the person to the position in the org structure.

Points will be rewarded for answers,

Thanks in advance,

Bob

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

When you replicate HR from R/3 to SRM, you use transaction PFAL for both Org Units and Users. Prerequisite in a HR replication is to have the appropriate Org structure already built in R/3.

Once you have the Org structure built in R/3, a replication for Object type S and Object type P, will create the EBP User in SRM and also assign him to the Org structure that the user was assigned initially in R/3.

Pls assign points for usefull answers !

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for your suggestion. Can you please let me know what is the tcode to display the Organization structure in R/3.

Kind Regards,

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please use PPOSA, PPOMA ..transactions in R/3.

Also check transaction PP01

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

Use PPOME !

Thanks,

Sundeep

Pls assign points for usefull answers !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sundeep and Atul,

Thanks for the information.

My user is present in the SRM org structure, but I dont see the Business partner associated with the user.

Second, I only see the user Id associated with the position and no user name on the line.

Please let me know how to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

Did you perform a consistency check on the user or click on the check tab in PPOMA_BBP to see if the user is consistent or not? Also, if you can send me screen shots at sundeep_ravande@yahoo.com, i can assist you better. I am not sure how your user looks with the description you just mentioned.

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

Thanks for your reply. I was able to get past one hurdle. The user was missing in the SU01D in SRM. Once I created the user in SU01, the user with username (US XXX) was getting displayed under the position.

Now when I run the bbp_attr_check, I get the error message "The user is not integrated in to the organizational structure" and attribute check failed. Both have a Red STOP sign.

Please let me know how to solve this issue.

kind regards,

Bob.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u><b>Please go through this -></b></u>

Your user must be integrated in SRM organizational structure. To see which attributes are missing, you can click on the user in PPOMA_BBP to see details, and go to last tab "Check". This will list all required attributes depending on used scenarios (so you may not require all of them). You can also use transaction BBP_ATTR_CHECK to check user's attributes for a particular scenario.

Most Related links ->

<b>In Transaction: PPOMA_BBP</b>

1. If the user does not exist in the Org structure, You can assign SU01 users to Org. Go to Transaction USERS_GEN, Copy User.

2. Check the attributes. Search the user in PPOSA_BBP and check the Check tab.

3. Consistency Check in the transaction USERS_GEN.

4. <u>Try BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE</u>

Branch from org unit - yr root org no

include all object types

and then correct option icon

also for these specific users - has your Basis person corrected the profiles or custom roles ?

<b>To delete the Business Partner from SRM organization structure</b>

1) Try to delete the BP for that user in the Org structure.

2) Use Transaction SE38 and execute the report BUPA_TEST_DELETE.Select the BP id from the Org structure .

3) Else use BBPMAININT (Manage Business Partner - Web Transaction)

<b>In SRM 5.0, You should use transaction - USERS_GEN.</b>

Select DELETE USER ACCOUNTS AND EMPLOYEES.

Enter the User name and click on EXECUTE.Select the entry for teh user and click on the button "EMPLOYEE ASSIGNMENT".The user gets deleted from the org structure.To reassign the User in the Org structure tarscn,use the tcode USERS_GEN.

<b>For SRM 4.0, i think you can do it in PPOMA_BBP itself.</b>

Other option:

-->Try do delete with report B_DELETE_INCONSISTENT_USERS.

Related link ->

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul