cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP for BW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have searched the forums for Abap code samples for BW(enhancements, update routines, start routines, transfer routines ). I have found the PDF for " FIve ways to enhance SAP BI Backend Functionality using ABAP", which is helpful understanding when should we write the ABAP code. Could you please give me sample codes to understand the coding concept , as i am panicking everytime if i am asked to do enhancements of datasource.

Thanks in advance,

Riya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

andreas_klapper
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Riya,

Did you check SAP press' web site? They have good books on BW as well as ABAP. If you look for a specific book try SAP Press "ABAP Development for SAP BW - User Exits and BAdIs" (ISBN 1-59229-098-1).

Another option is BW Expert. However their subscription program is pretty expensive. They have tons of sample codes based on "real world" experience.

Hope that helps as a starter,

Andi

Edited by: Andreas Klapper on Jan 23, 2008 10:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Riya,

I seen your thread for ABAP BW. I am 1 migration project from 3.5 to 7.0 in that i need to change the 3.5 routines to 7.0 but i dont know coding about oops abap. You said u have one pdf regarding this. So can u please fwd me. I am in tough position i need to do this work as soon as possible. At my client place there is no bw-abap guy. So i am expecting ur help.

If you want we can share other things as well.

my email id: harshal_lucky@yahoo.com

Thanks.

-Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riya,

try this forum

/message/1603901#1603901 [original link is broken]

hope this helps,

regards,

LS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi LS,

This is Shri,

I think your attached link was not found. Could you please send some documents to my email id.

Have a good luck

Cheers

Shri