cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent: problem finding version 51031897 at market place

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

when iam insatlling ecc6.0 , i found problem during import abap phase due to SAPSSEXC_9.002 in my exp4 data . I tried to download it from marketplace, but i couldnot found the correct version 51031897.

please can any one help me in this regard.

thank you,

sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep,

I dont know why are you looking for specific 51031897 cd???? who gave you this number? Again when go to service market place, right?, chose windows, and look for export ... thatz it. SO GAIN, JUST DOWNLOAD NW 2004s SR2 Installation ExportS......

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me know your senario..

your O/S info, database, etc...

I can find it for you. mostly,

go to service.sap.com/swdc

>> go to download tab> then go to SAP Installations & upgrades>> then Entry by Application Group>> then 3rd one from left chose SAP NetWeaver>> chose again SAP NETWEAVER>>> then chose SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 (2004S)>>> then finally chose Installation and Upgrade>>> and chose any of the senario that matches your crit...

if its windowd, chose windows, if its linux, chose linux..

Once you chose the right one, there should be export whole lists. I think there are about 8 cds for ECC may be more or less.

Thaks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to find that , but i couldnot find the exact version. 51031897.

my scenario is windows 2003 server, oracle database.

If u can find it will be very helpful.

thank you,

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

yes , I want to download all the export cd's, but i could not find the correct version. If you can find that version , it will be very helpful for me.

thank you,

-sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's a export cd. Dont download just one. Download whole export CD's again and extrac them. if you just download one, once you retry or reset, it will give you the error again. I would suggest wait little bit and download all of the export cd's so the intallation goes smoothly..

Also, if you moving files over the network, such as you are extracting zip file in serverA and moving to serverB, you may get the same error becasue once you move extracted files over the network, it currupts the file. I have had same issue may times.

Thanks,