cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR not reflected in MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing stock transfer thro'rule based.When save the sale order in R/3.I am getting my R/3 PR number in APO.But in MD04 i am not able to see the PR number.But in ME52N(change PR),I am able to see it.How i can fix this issue

regards

venkadesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you are sure that you have not set any filter on MD04. One can display a pre-defined list based on horizons, receipts etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not maintained any filter for this.But i am not getting PR in MD04.What i have to do also i my horizons are open and receipts are included.What could be other reasons?

regards

venkadesh

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you let us know the planning strategy you are using ? Is this specific to any sublocation ? Is this PR at a plant or MRP area level ? Am not very sure myself if that matters, but I cannot think of anything more.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

Thanks for your initiatives.We have fix the error by changing the standard document type (NB) to our own(ZZ).

regards

venkadesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How did this solve your problem? Creating your own document type should not cause the order to show up in MD04 when the default value didn't?

Ken Snyder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

I have changed my default document type as ZZ instead NB.But i don't know what was the problem in NB.Now we are getting results.

thanks

venkadesh