cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTPS Config in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I've a scenario SOAP-Proxy and then, XI makes a HTTPS Post on a specific server of the Business Partner. I am using the XI adapter on the receiver side.

I've created a HTTP Destination (type G) on SM59, set it to use SSL at Logon & Security tab, using the DFAULT ssl client(that i've created at STRUST transaction).

The problem is when i try to TEST the connection, an successful textless message appears in the bottom and nothing happens! The server that will receive the request doesn't receive nothing when it occurs.

any help would be really appreciated

Thanks,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make the SSL inactive, then test.

regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

I tried that and i am getting ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED.

I have also configured for the HTTPS Port in the profile and HTTPS port i am using as 1443. I could not see HTTPS port under SMICM or SICF. I see only SICF.

any help would be really appreciated

Thanks,

Raj

Message was edited by:

raj reddy

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think the port is worng to get the right port goto SMICM>goto>Service

also make sure your servciess are active in SICF( HTTP) also in the SICF..your proxy are not enabled in SICF---Ctrl F2 nothing should be checked in that...

Message was edited by:

Nisar Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisar,

I have checked for the port and HTTPS port dosent exist, there is only HTTP port with the no 8000. There are no proxy settings as well.

Thanks,

Raj

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run this report and tell what;s the error ytou get

Check with report SPROX_CHECK_HTTP_COMMUNICATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisar,

I have run the report and it says HTTP Communication is working.

Do u have any idea of What service number we need to use in the RFC connection of type G, How to setup the HTTPS port

Thanks,

Raj