cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drill down in Bex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am currently trying to drill down on cost element in Bex. When I click on cost element, it does not allow me to grill down to the next level of reporting. Instead I have to right click on the cost element and select goto -> name of query im drilling down to.

How do I get it to work so I just click on the cost element to drill down?

Many thanks,

Nick.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

What you are doing in using the jump target query (RRI interface that must have been set up in RSBBS). So if you want this to work on the doubleclick, in the BEx toolbar, click on the Goto Button and activate the function Repeat jump on double-click.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/81/941139a772b30de10000000a11405a/content.htm

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

Thanks for the reply. Yes you are correct I set up a jump target query as stated. Where can I find this Goto button? I cant appear to see it on the Bex toolbar.....

Thanks,

Nick.

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using BW 3.x? The Goto button is the one to the right of the change query button (yello pencil) Goto button has a red arrow.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

No we are using BI 7.0. Is it different for this release?

Thanks,

Nick.

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure is that function to actiavte the jump on double click is still available in BI 7.0...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well how do we drill down to the next level of reporting, is there an alternative way?