Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Procedure for Change Reconciliation Account in Vendor Master

Would like to know the procedure for transfer open items from one Recon to Another (New) Recon. Is there any programme for the same ? Any Balance sheet adjustment required?

Please let me know the friends....

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question