Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC from and to R3 with the same client

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am configuring interface from R3 to XI to same R3(sender as well reciver) with same clients .

IDOC reaching XI successfullly but after that it is noit moving into same R3 system( target)..

is there any extra settings we have to do while doing the configuaration between the interface for same sender and target R3 system through XI in same client..

Regards

Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rao

check these things ( as per you preivous file your iDOC is appearing in the XI but error while reaching the target)

1. trigger the IDOC from sender side and check IDX5 in XI for the message...also SXMB_MONI for any errors

2. Make sure oyu have created the IDX1 port and RFC dest same as the LS name of R/3 In XI.....

3. Check are you uising the same port in the reciever IDOC adapter.....

4. Make sure the IDOC partner profile is created in the reciver R/3 System..

once you trigger tht IDOC from sender....

1. check in Sm58 at sender R/3 for any errors if no errors( IDOC came to XI)

2. Check XI IDX5 for monitoring IDOC if entry found,...idoc entered into XI...

3. SXMB_MONI for any errors...if there are any erros here there should be some log..by log i mean the error description....you have to fidn that...

4. If no errors in the sxmb_moni then check on the reciver R/3 System what's the status of the IDOC....Is the IDOC partner typre LS?

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nisar,

in IDX5 in outbound message it is not showing client where as for inbound it is showing client ...

in Log file there is no error log is there.

My question here wwe using same R3 system using for as a source and target systems with same client ...

in this case i8 created partnerprofiles like what ever IDOC is leaving from R3 is comming back to R3 into same client..

REgards

Rao

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the process codes for orders.orders04 outbound and inbound..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

According to this it is <b>SD10</b> have a look,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/cf/ab3827940311d295e600a0c9306667/frameset.htm

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the port & RFC in IDX1 to connect the R/3 system.

Regards,

Sarvesh

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

RFC and Port are working fine..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rao,

Have you added this port to WE20 of XI in inbound parameters, to send the idoc form XI to R/3.

As well as in R/3, have you created/added the idoc under oubound parameters.

Partener type in both case will be LS.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

Look in to this thread,

**Reward points if helpfull**

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>is there any extra settings we have to do while doing the configuaration between the interface for same sender and target R3 system through XI in same client..

In XI no need any settings

Regards

Agasthuri Dos

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello please some inputs...