cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave without pay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I've configured Abscence type, Loss of Pay, that it should count only payroll days.

Now, my client is asking me to configure that it should consider calender days if (Only if) an employee does not attend even single day in a month.

Eg: If an employee is absent from 01.10.2007 to 31.10.2007, it should count 31days as LOP.

Meaning thereby, weekly off and holidays are not to be counted in LWP availment period.

Can any one guide me to configure this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Waseem

In the Attendance/ abs table - V_T554S, have you configured the 'unit' value to 'calendar days'( value 'K')?

If not configure this and let me know if this helps.

Rewards are appreciated.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have configured unit value to calender value 'K' but still it is not calculating

When I am creating Loss of Pay in IT2001 the <b>system is calculating absence days excluding the Weekly off and Holiday</b>.

E.g. am trying to give LOP from 1.9.2007 to 30.9.2007 , the system is showing absence days as <b>25(</b> 4 weekly off + 1 holiday). This should be <b>30</b>

We are not using time evaluation.

We have configured the counting rule.

Thanks,

Waseem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi waseem,

You need to configure one absence type "Unpaid leave".

Now in IMG Absence Counting-> Rules for Absence Counting (New) -> Define Counting Rules

for this leave maintain tghe follwing :

1) In Week day tab, select all days

2) In Holiday class tab, check first two entries

3) In day type tab, check the first two entries

assign the appropriate deduction rule.

Hope this works for u..

get back to us if any problem with this.

Reward if helpful

Regards,

Tomesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Ii have already configured these settings in my configuration, but it is not working.

Regards

Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For calendar days, you may need to use KSOLL or KDIVI or KDIVP as per your requirements.

Hope this helps,

Reward points if helpful,

Thank You,