cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Here i am doing sheduling in project,i am doing for activities suppose activity duration is 10 days my client is confirming parially suppose they are confirming for 5 days so here after confirmation system as to show the remaining duration work i.e,. Total duration of the Activity-10 days,Actually Confirmed-5 days,Remaining Duration- 5 days.Kindly guide me what congiguration i have to proceed further

Regards

P.Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

This is the standard functionality,,We can see the Remaining duration & work once the activity is partially confirmed in the project planning board by selecting the required fields from the field options available.

Hope this helps you.

Rgds,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your requirments, there is no special configuration required. This is standard SAP feature. Based on activity confirmation partially / fully, actual dates will get updated for your projects. The updated detaisl of the project can be viwed in Project Info systems. You can create project versions for comparing at various stages of operating projects.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Activity confirmation can be done in various ways:

1. From project builder CJ20N - Select the activity --> edit > activity> confirm

2.CN25 - Individual confirmation

3. CN27 - Collective confirmation

For confirming a certain duration (5 days out of allocated 10) you do not need any special config. Confirmation screen provides for this entry. Pl see the entry field under tab 'Duration" in the confirmation where actual duration in days can be entered. Also you can enter the percentage of confirmation also.

Hope this meets your requirement. If so, please acknowledge the same.

regards

Muraleedharan.R

091 9880028904