Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to prevent 2 currencies in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have a problem i am using one condition type in two pricing procedure

one pricing procedure has price in INR and one has USD

i am facing a problem when a part number price is not updated in USD it is picking in the INR price , i need to prevent 2 currencies in one order

item wise it shold pick the sales org or customer currency .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

already condition record are maintained we dont want to change that

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

PLS Refer my previous mail regarding this topic

dealer currency is USD and sales org also USD but it is picking the INR value for a part which we updated for another sales org

we have used same condition type

pls advice me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think the problem lies with the access sequence that you have created in pricing.

eg.

if your access sequence is based on

10 S org/ D channel/ Div ---condition record found

20 S org/ D channel / Mat grp/ div --- Condition record found (But not executed)

If the system finds the condition record after executing the first access (10) then it is going to bring in those values. Hence if the first access is executed and you have INR value in that then it is going to bring in that value.

Hence you may try to reverse the sequence of access so that the first value found is for USD.

Go to the Analysis part in the Sales order Condition. You shall come to know which access sequence is executed first.

Rgds

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain currency type per customerwise in customer master. hope it may sove the problem

Veeresh babu

points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create the currency at the time of creation condition record it will pick two different currency but accounting documnt will post only in teh currency same as in sales organization

Regards Ajit

Poits if helpfull

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the doc currency is by default the currency of the customer master. and the currency u maintain in condition records if diff from doc currency then it (currency from cond rec) gets converted to doc currency provided a conversion factor has been maintained.

saurabh