regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<b>First Point</b>

This program considers only those tax line items of customers and vendors which have been paid and cleared.

The tax payable amount is calculated as the balance of the input and output taxes and cleared in the subsequent period. Therefore in the period and the document you are considering, may be there are no tax line items.

<b>Second Point</b>

To be able to assign the tax amounts properly, <b>you have to post the invoice documents according to SAP conventions.</b> If the program cannot process a document correctly, it will list the document in an error log. That is why, perhaps, the manually posted invoice is ignored.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First point

"this program considers only those tax line items of customers and vendors", so for others tax line items what must i do to make a tranfer.

second point

"you have to post the invoice documents according to SAP conventions", so what kinds of error in invoice can be considered as out conventions.

please i hope your help

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

And i have this message with the two errors : <b>The following documents were note posted in accordance with the convention for RFUMSV25 and could therefore not be processed: </b>

so what is the convention for RFUMSV25

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may want to read OSS 549037

Former Member
0 Kudos

please what is <b>OSS 549037</b> and when can i find it.

regards

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Log on to service.sap.com/notes You need an authorized ID. Ususally your company would be assigned one. Check with Basis team.

Here are some excerpts from this note.

5] Question: Which documents cannot be processed with report RFUMSV25?

Answer:

All invoices and payments to be processed by report RFUMSV25 must have been posted with R/3 standard transactions. The tax items must have been generated automatically.

Partial payment documents may only refer to one invoice. Each payment transaction must be posted in a separate document.

Documents with more than one open item and more than one tax-relevant G/L account item cannot be processed.

Do not post invoices and down payments together in one document.

The following notes deal with individual problematic types of documents: 132373, 333667, 456295, 510001.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i can't log on to service.sap.com/notes (i don't have authorization), so i will very appreciate if you send me OSS 549037 and others notes : 132373, 333667, 456295, 510001. it will be useful for me because i have a lot of document which transfering tax is blocked.

email : jehade85@gmail.com

i hope your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sending OSS notes to people who dont have access, may cause copyright issues.

If you are working on a SAP project, contact your BASIS team and they will provide you will an OSS log on.

If you are a consultant for a SAP Partner, you can get a OSS id, without a project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thinks for advise, i'm working on a SAP project, and i'm consultant for a SAP Partner but i don't have a log, and i can't have it from the basis team, if you can help me and send these notes, i think it will a share of knowledge and not copyright issues.

regards

jehade

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK if you are a consultant for a SAP Partner and your BASIS team for the consultancy and your client wont let you have access to OSS, get them to download it, I would not recommend anyone sending the text without permission from SAP.

Dont mean to come across rude, or interfering but I am just protecting all parties.

I am always willing to help where I can.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK very nice.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an ongoing issue relating to deferred tax. There is a report S_ALR_87012360 which states the invoice amounts and deferred tax relating to the same.

I have an a/c where the tax amount is not matching with the report above. The report tells me $39,776.65 for document type SA whereas in the G/L a/c 348- it shows only $16,469.79. There is a difference of $23,306.86 which is not getting transferred to the G/L a/c.

When the report above is run and we do an SM35, it should transfer the amount to the G/L a/c 348-?

I went back and forth and checked the details but not able to analyse whats wrong?

I see that the amounts cleared in G/L a/c have a transfer posting to another g/l a/c 184- (entry is 184- DR to 348- CR). Can it be something to do with this in the sense that the amounts are not transferred because this transfer posting has not been done. But I assume that since we are doing an SM35, it should be this function that is doing the transfer to the other g/l a/c 184- and the transfer should take place and show me the same balance in 348- as compared to the report.

Any clues???

Thanks,

Akanksha