cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying ti install the SAP Netweaver 2004 Java TRIAL edition, but getting an error in the very first step as soon as I accept the agreement.

The error message are as follows:

ERROR 2007-10-26 16:06:27

FSL-06002 Error 123 (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

) in execution of a 'NetServerGetInfo' function, line (202), with parameter (., 101).

MOS-01224 Unable to add privileges 'SeTcbPrivilege SeAssignPrimaryTokenPrivilege SeIncreaseQuotaPrivilege' to account 'THOD\jaynas_admin' on host '.'.

MOS-01224 Unable to add privileges 'SeTcbPrivilege SeAssignPrimaryTokenPrivilege SeIncreaseQuotaPrivilege' to account 'THOD\jaynas_admin' on host '.'.

FCO-00011 The step AddPrivileges with step key |NW_Java_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_First_Steps|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|Preinstall|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|AddPrivileges was executed with status ERROR .

The following is TRUE in my system:

1. All the drives are NTFS

2. The user is the ADMINISTRATOR.

Please help me. Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you installed JDK and set envioronment variable pointing to JAVA_HOME?

Regards,

Ameya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have set the value of CLASSPATH to C:\Java Home Directory\Bin

Is this the requirement you are talking about?

Thanks,

Prakash.P

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you set this by right clicking on my computer --> properties --> Advanced options --> environment variables, here you need to set a variable named

JAVA_HOME and value would be c:\ <path of jdk installation>

Regards,

Ameya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

But I have done exactly the same as you ave mentioned but still unable to continue with the installation as it gives exactly the same error.

Do advice me.

Thanks,

Prakash.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

It gives the error in the step

"Adding Privilages needed to perform a user switch to account prakash.p"

(The above message is shown in the status bar)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sounds to me suspiciously like the user you are using to install the software has insufficient privileges to perform certain functions on the machine.

SAP recommend you have a domain level account for installations.

Haydn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got my problem resolved. The issue was the the "server" service was not started in the local machine and once I started it, the installation went on fine.

Thanks for all your help,

Prakash.P