cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release blocked SD document in VKM1 and VKM4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question about a kind of document displayed in VKM1 and VKM4.

My understand of those documents in VKM1 is like this.

I believe that you can display Sales Order which is blocked for credit check, and I can see those documents per credit control area. For those documents' status is 'Static Check'. This status means that the customer of this blocked sales order exceeds credit limit therefore it is blocked.

However, my question is that why you see more sales orders with 'Static Check' as status in VKM4 even though I restrict its display with the same credit control area.

Can anyone help me to answer my question?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be u have checked the check box for delivery as well at the lower half of window by default it is checked .

VKM4 is for showing both block sales order and Delivery as well due to credit reason.

Please check once

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer.

When I unchecked 'deliveries', I still saw many Sales Orders which I didn't see on VKM1.

But in addition to that, I also limit overall credit status from 'A to B' then filter status by 'static check' the data displayed on VKM1 and VKM4 matched.

Yet I still wonder what kind of documents with status of 'Empty' mean.

If you know it, your answer will be appreciated.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See if u keep the status blank those doc ( Which got saved but incomplete due to some missing data will also get consider)

For eg If i create a sales order and if i have not put PO No. , sales office info and some other fields which are assigned to Incompletion Procedure . In such cases also u can save ur doc but ur doc is not complete in all respect to processed further. Such doc are covered under the status Empty or Not relevant.

Hope this help