SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UCES and Move in

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I am configuring UCES everything is done ,the only problem is ,i cannot perform move in or move out .Can anybody help me with this .Is there any special setting that are required to perform Move in and move out.

Regards,

arvind

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

The out of the box UCES functionality for move in/out is to create a Parked Document at the backend when a web customer processes a MI/MO. The Parked Document is then process by a company agent to complete the MI/MO. You have to configure your EC70.

Alternatively, you can configure the system to process the MI/MO requests automatically if there are no data errors.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Thx for ur reply.

Wht I really wanted to know is..while performing functionality on UCES(Biller direct EP) ,I am able to do each n every activities like address change,enter meter read ..etc , which gets replicated on the backend also but only MI n MO i cannt perform . error pops up as soon as i perform MI MO.

is there any settin require to do this ..

Arvind

0 Kudos

Hello Arvind,

What kind of error message are you getting?

The UCES Out of the Box functionality has at least seven or eight screens for MO that I can recall. There may be screens that isn't relevant to your implementation, for example, there is a screen that prompts the user to enter the information of the new customer that is moving in.

You have the option of removing such standard screen by changing the <webaction> settings.

I may be deviating too much from your issue. What I wanted to point out is that the functionalities you seek are included in the standard SAP release and that is why I am curious what error msg you are getting.