cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange Rate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Freinds,

I am working on SRM 4.0 classic. I have a question regarding the transfer of ex change rate from the <b>multiple back -end system</b> . How will system the differentiate exchange rate between various back -end sytem. I checked TCURR table but no where the source system is mentioned. If I am running BBP_GET_EXRATE whether it will over-write the settings of earlier backend sytem.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

SRMUSER

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for the input. My problem is like there are four differnt system runnig at back end . For one of the R/3 system some of the exchange rates are not maintained for eg. USD to GBP. For each system we have scheduled the job to extract the ex. rate in SRM. Due to this the USD and GBP ex rate gets blanks in SRM . ( TCURR). How I can overcome this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through the following SAP OSS Notes, which will help and guide in this case -></b>

<u>Note 694079 Replicated currencies entries in TCURX</u>

<u>Note 611110 SRM/EBP - Upload of currencies from the R/3 Backend system</u>

Note 336563 bbp_get_currency & bbp_get_exrate don't work in version BBP

Note 312177 BBP_GET_EXRATE & BBP_GET_CURRENCY

Note 420007 Download currencies with indirect quotation

Note 136091 Correction BBP_GET_STATUS

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for the valuable information you have shared.

I have rewarded points to you.

Regards

SRMUSER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you please help me on this?

I´m running the BBP_GET_EXRATE and BBP_GET_CURRENCY but in R/3 system I have some exchange rate for VEF (currency) and in CRM i did not get the changes.

What I´m doing wrong?

thanks in advance.

best regards, Marcelo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u><b>To align the currencies and exchange rates in the backend system with those in SAP Enterprise Buyer, run the reports BBP_GET_CURRENCY and BBP_GET_EXRATE whenever currencies and exchange rates are updated in the backend system.</b></u>

<u>BBP_GET_EXRATE is to replicate the exchange rate.

BBP_GET_CURRENCY is to replciate the currency codes.

DNL_CUST_BASIS3 is to replicate UOM and ISO codes</u>

The currency table is not prefixed by the logical system from where you replicate the data.<b>Thus, each time you run the DNL_*.. , you will overwrite evrything.</b>

<b>It's safer to run BBP_GET_EXRATE and BBP_GET_CURRENCY separately as it does ask for specific BE system. However, DNL_CUST_BASIS3 will definitely overwrite existing UOM & ISO codes that are currently maintained in SRM for another R3 system.</b>

<u>Do check in the T-code: CUNI in SRM whether the currency is maintained correctly and similar to the currency in SAP R/3.

Parallel, you can run the program on periodical basis :BBP_GET_EXRATE</u>

<u>Check whether the currency codes are maintained correctly in SRM system.

Path to check the currency is</u>

<b>SPRO -> SAP Web application Server ->General settings ->Currencies -> Check Currency codes</b>

<b>Related link -></b>

<u>Other related links -></u>

Hope this will help. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul