cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction F-92

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have to test the FI transaction F-92 but unfortunately I did not worked on AA module before. Can anyone of you kindly provide the data information to post F-92 document?

Thanks for your help.

Bapu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In first step post to customer, posting key 01. As second item put posting key 50 and account defined as asset sales account, transaction type for i.e. 260 and mark field Asst retirement on next screen. After you press enter, you need to enter data which asset do you retire and is it complete or partial retirement. Then you save. System will automaticaly close asset and calculate do you have revenue or cost of asset sale.

regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bapu,

F-92 is for retiring an existing asset with a customer. In your test server, create an asset suing as01 and post an asset acquisition using f-90. Run the depreciation using afab.

Before all this, see to that you have created the following GLs in P&L account group. Ensure that you have maintained account assignments in IMG.

Sale of asset

Profit on sale of asset

Loss on sale of asset

Depreciation

B/S item:

Accumulated Depreciation

When you are retiring an asset, please do not forget to mention the transaction type 210 (retirement with revenue) or 260 (retirement of current year's acquisition with revenue) in the line item whichever is appropriate.

Thanks,

P.K

Message was edited by:

PK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Download the doc here for your reference:

http://help.sap.com/bestpractices/BBLibrary/Documentation/J10_BPP_CHEM_EN_IN.doc

Thanks

Aravind

Assign points if useful