Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Complete Indicator in PO

former_member214648
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Despite ticking the delivery complete indicator in the line item of a PO I am still able to process subsequent goods reciepts againt the line item. I assumed that ticking this would prevent GRs from being posted. Am I wrong in my assumption? If so what is the purpose of the delivery complete tick box?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tracy,

The delivery complete indicator says that the open qty is zero for a certain PO item.

Please check:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/a5/63343943a211d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

BR

Csaba

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Solution is to

Reduce the PO quantity or the block the item on the PO to prevent any further GR's.

Block the purchase order item.

(ME22N: Block pushbutton; ME22 Menu -> Edit -> Block)

Fill the date field for the 'Latest Possible Goods

Receipt' (LEWED) in the purchase order item. If you do

this and you enter a GR document after this date, the

system issues message M7163, which you must set as an

error message in Customizing.

Refer to OSS note - 856279

Here is the copy

Number 856279

Version 3 from 24.06.2005

Status Released for Customer

Set on 24.06.2005

Language EN

Master language DE

Short text MIGO: Proposed qty despite 'delivery completed'

indicator

Responsible SAP AG

Component MM-IM-GR-PO

Goods Receipt from External Procurement

Regards

Kedar Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delivery completed indicator is will be ticked automatically when your material has been completed delivered.If you want do it manually you can set it in the GR.Even after you can post the material upto PO qty.

The usage of delivery completed indicator denotes that the order has been supplied fully in otherwords PO closed.

regards

venkadesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi tracey,

ticking delivery complete indicator means no one can further process the PO.

but still u r able to do GR wrt that PO because those r the items which r already ordered to the vendor.

in short ticking delivery complete indicator means u cannot further process the po and so no subsequent gr will take place.but for those item which has been already been orderd u can do a gr.

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi tracy

though u have ticked this indicator u can make goods movement against that PO

As thicking this indicator only indicated that there will not be any further goods receipt for this PO and PO is considered as closed for MRP Run

Also check info provided by SAP on this

The "delivery completed" indicator specifies whether a purchase order item is considered closed. This means that no more goods receipts are expected for this item. If the "delivery completed" indicator is set, the open purchase order quantity becomes zero, even if the full quantity has not been delivered. It is still possible to post goods receipts of remaining quantities, but these no longer change the open purchase order quantity.

Vishal...