cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Unfortunately my system date was Oct' 2010, when i started working on it and when we realised and rectified it, all the validity dates were to be reset.

I have done for the following:

OMSY, VK11, CS01, MWST.

But after SO, when i go to do the PGI, system is giving message 'Account Determination for entry INT GBB _____ VAK 7920 not possible'.

Kindly help. All my work is stuck. Urgent please.

VENKAT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys, found the solution with everyones help and some others out side this forum. Issued points to everyone.

Thnks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto tcode <b>OMWD</b> and enter the valuation grouping code to u r company as "001" and your problem will be solved

regards]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai again,

Its actually a 'Display Log' which had this on the screen:

Goods movment: Error log

Item Material Description Delivery Qty UoM Batch

10 Computer Computer-BOM 1 pc

E M8 147

Account determination for entry INT GBB _____ VAX 7920 not possible

(This is what is appearing on my screen when I press PGI) and like I said we just changed the system date from the faulty 25.10.2010 to the correct 25.10.2007.

Thanks in advance.

VENKAT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error u r getting while doing PGI is of account determination wrt Material type.

This error is not relevant to the dates of system. Do as above and check...if U get any other error plz let us know...

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to OMWD and assign "0001" to your palant and company code combination in Valuation Grouping code..

Then again Click on PGI..

Hope this will Work out..

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is because of the G/L account determination for valuation class (Material Master --> Accounting data 1 tab) 7920.

go to OBYC --> got to GBB (Inventory) --> Double click --> The maintain the G/L account

0001 VAK 7920 G/L

Also check for the valuation grouping code is assigned or not.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error is because of account determination problem

GO to OBYC select GBB > double click on GBB. go to G/L accounts, enter the valuation class - 7920 and relevant G/L account(792000).

For Account Determination there are 5 major criteria's are

1.Chart of Account,

2.Valuation Class,

3.Transaction Event Key,

4.Valuation Grouping Code,

5.Account Grouping Code.

You can Configure with T.Code are

1.OMSK: valuation Class with Account catagory reference,

2.OMWM: Active Valuation Grouping Code,

3.OMWN: Active Movement type with G/L account,

4.OMWD: Active Valuation Area,

5.OMWB: Active Chart of account,Valuation Grouping Code,Account Grouping Code,Valuation Class and G/L acocounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use T.Code [OBYC], select the Transaction "GBB", enter the Chart of Accounts as "INT". Maintain the Account numbers and valuation modification for the entry which has general modification as "VAK" and valuation class as 7920.

Also Go to T.Code: OMWD and check if you assigned Valuation Group.

and then Go to T.Code: OMS2 and chk for your material types if it is being checked with quantity and value updating.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Check with ur FI consultant....get the G/L account for valuation class of 7920 for material type.

Go to OBYC, enter relevant chart of accounts, double click on Transaction key GBB. go to G/L accounts, enter the valuation class - 7920 and relevant G/L account.

This wld solve ur problem.

Reward if helpful,

Praveen