Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing in Sap Scripts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.

It is invoice layout

I have a var window a top left of the page <b>Pur number and date</b> is printed in the window In addition to this modified to get the <b>Sales order no, Sales ord date</b> <b>delv no and delv date</b> is printed in the window.

When issue printout to Local printer the allignment of the data is perfect and when it is issued to another printer then the allignment of the data is distrubed

For some printer the alligment is perfect and for some printers the alligment is distrubed.

Can anyu one help me to reslove this issue.

Any one please help me in this reagard.

Thanking all in advance.

Deepthi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the font family used.. may be you printer has the font family that is used on your data is loaded or exists and the other printer may not contain this font family...

so to over come this we usually print on SAP configured printer and we use the font families that exists or loaded into SAP(check SE73), if you want the output not to be disturbed use COURIER font family on your script.. it is universal font available in all printers unicode/ non-unicode.

close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the printers where it is not coming aligned check the name and look for OSS note for them. Might be the case they dont support the fonts you are using.

Regards,

Amit

Reward all helpful replies.