cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSAU461, problem with activating update rules for cube 0csrv_c01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have added new fields to data source 0CRM_SRV_PROCESS_H, then changed transfer rules, added characteristics to ODS 0crm_proh, and reactivated update rules 80crm_proh. But now I have problem with second update rules for this cube named 80crm_cnfh. It is not active and all fields in it have red status, error RSAU461, and I cannot activate it.

What I should do? Should I change somehow that second source for data to my cube (change infosource, ods, rule?)

Regards

Radek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the update rules that you can't activate go to the characteristics tab. i think you'll see that the fields you added are not mapped. map them with an infoobject or put them to initial and then try to reactivate

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

As said by the Mti u have just changed the info objects in the ods and u need to map them with the specific info objects from the ods.

double click on the Update rules of the cube and go to the characteristic tab there map the newly added info objects with the IO in the ods.

Khaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem here is that the ODS which is the source of the Update rule is changed and hence the old update rule is inconsistent.

Please delete the update rule and recreate the update rule form the ods.

Hope it helps!!!

Regards,

Nitin