cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship tp Party

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Whether is it possible to have multiple ship to address in a sales order with the same ship to number?</b>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is not possible,

may be in business one it may be possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

No this is not possible. You will have to create different ship to parties in [XD01]and use them at item level in [VA01].

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

You can have different Ship-To for different materials in a Sales Order. To give different Ship-To's do the following.

Step1: In your customer master maintain all the ship-to's under partner functions.

Step2: In the Sales Order, after entering all materials....select one of the material and select Item Level Details.

Step3: go to Partners Tab under Item Level details and change your Ship-to there.

Step4: Now go to the Shipping tab, and you will notice that your ship-to changed. (which you will see in display mode as you mentioned)

Please Correct me If i am Wrong

Reward Points If Helpful.

Regards

Message was edited by:

dodda praveen kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b><b>Hello Praveen,

Thanks for the reply but my query is can we use the same ship to party for e.g.1000 with different address in the same sales order.</b>. As presently if i try to add the same ship to again it gives an error saying that already that partner exists.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Sunil For the Valuable Input.

Now I Got.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can ue same Ship to in a sales order for multiple line items - though ship to address will default from master, you can chnage the address if required - however, address change is permitted only at Header level for default partner (ship to) and for the other ship to at line item if they are different codes.

In short, if same ship to is used for mutilple line items , there can be only one address