cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Evaluation Schema

Evangelia
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, I would appreciate any help on how I can find out which schema has run for a specific employee. Is this information kept anywhere?

For example, let's say that the schema TM00 runs for prnr 253000 and afterwards I want to find out somehow that for this specific employee (253000) which schema has been run (in this case TM00). Is this information saved somewhere? I found the program RPCLSTB2 in Cluster B2 but doesn't save this information.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Evangelia
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanx for your help

DoraiRajSK
Explorer
0 Kudos

If we activate the option on work logs, the log will show the details on the employees selected and the schema used, etc.

If the log is not activated, these details cannot be seen.

Moreover, we decide initially in configuration, on which schema should run for which group of employees - it is never a schema for one individual, but for a group of individuals.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai..

I think ur asking the other way round..

based on the emp time mgmt status u choose the schema and not based on the schema u select the employees...

so check the emp attributes and time mgmt status and accordingly u hav to use appropriate schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In time evaluation (standard schemas XMOD, TM04,TM01 andTQTA):

Using operation MODIF Q=xx, you

can determine for each of these groupings which quota type selection rule group should be used

in time evaluation to access the entries in the Absence Quota Type Selection table for the relevant

employees

reward points

Evangelia
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your concern but unfortunately I've asked a completely different thing. I would like to know if I can find somewhere the information concerning which schema has been run for an employee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can chek the standard schema u000 then check

ut00 It may change according to the Business needs

p2010 gives the employee remuneration where you will know the employee

Reward points