cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Page in a Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am developing a smartform for Quotation. On Page 1 i have got all the Items on the Main Window of the first page. And from the Second Page to Page 4 i have got to Display the Terms and Conditions which is a Standard Text.

I am getting the second page but it is coming as Blank though i have included the Terms and Conditions in the Main Window of Second Page and also i am not getting the 3rd and fourth Pages at all. I have also got a command line in Main Window of Page 1 to navigate to page 2. But the second page is coming as blank. I feel that it is going into the page but not into the main Window of the Second page and so the 3rd and fourth Pages are also not coming.

Can anybody please tell me how to get the Pages 2, 3 and 4 with the Terms and Conditions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Have u maintained Paragraph format for the standard text u gave in second page, if it is missing then also it shows blank....

Try this it might help u out...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i have given the Paragraph Format also. But still the Text is not coming to the 3rd page from the Second page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to put the terms and conditions in final window or secondary window not the main window. Then in the main window which is empty, put the command line to go to page 3 and so on.

Regards,

Zaheed

Former Member
0 Kudos

But i have done it. The Problem is it does not go into the Main Window at all because the Items are ending with the First Window. The Second page and the subsequent Pages have only Terms and Conditions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in the calling program are you calling the element of the 2nd page's main window?

instead of giving new page in the command line... make the steeing on next page in the page attributes.. and in the page window depending on your requirement give PAGE-BREAK...

if problem still persists then debug the entire calling report as well as SAPscript..

check if all the elements and screens are getting called or not,,,,

Former Member
0 Kudos

take two windows,for the continuous text use Main Window,after the text of the first window where you will print the items take a command and mention the next page . whre all the terms & conditions will be used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried it. But it does not go into the Main Window of Page 2. It goes only to the Secondary Windows.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do it like this, create a separate page with terms and conditions and place a command under the node where and on what condition terms and conditions page should be called.

Now goto command attributes and tick the check box goto next page and give next page attributes(T&C).. note: if no text is displaying check any condition is place in text node and it has any text elements...

Close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam