cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM task: Display Q-info record-Agent assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using Standard Task 20000127(QM task: Display Q-info record). Workflow will trigger whenevr the record has been changed.I am not able to assign Agent for this task.

I have one more doubt can we use this satndard task straightly without incorporating in Custom workflow (making workflow template only to use this stanmdard task solely) ?

Sorry to ask very basic question...:(

Thanks in advance.

Ashwani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Kumar, we can make use of standard task directly to trigger and process the task. There is option with Standard task also where we can give Triggering Event (Event of Q-Info Record Change), Rules to be used etc.....

Best Regards,

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manjunatha

I have one more question to ask so if we want to assign agent to standard task one only possible solution is through Rules?

Best Regards,

Ashwani

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes you can make use of the Default Rules Tab present in standard task. Here is the link of how to create rule

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/8c/1923d1932b11d2a5ea0060087a79ea/frameset.htm

Thanks

Arghadip

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184112
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

don't worry everything will work

but u need to maintain "general task" and "Event trigger" for task

Thanks and Regards,

Prabhakar Dharmala

Message was edited by:

Prabhakar Dharmala

Rule Resolution can be used in establishing the responsible agents in workflow. Calculates the responsible agent based on runtime criteria.