how and from where to download the digital ceritificate ?
How and from where to download the digital certificate to enable SSO between portal and SAP R/3.
PLease send me the step wise explantion for enabling SSO using logon tickets............
Thanks in Advance,
Here are the steps for Importing Portal Certificate into SAP System >= 4.6C
You have downloaded the public-key certificate of the portal server (verify.der file). Use the Keystore Administration tool for this.
1. In the component system, start transaction STRUST. This screen displays a list of the certificates contained in the PSE of the component system.
2. In the certificate group box, choose Import Certificate.
3. Choose the File tab.
4. In the File path field, enter the path of the portals verify.der file.
Do NOT use the verify.pse file.
5. Set the file format to DER coded or Binary (the text depends on the release) and confirm.
6. In the Trust Manager, choose Add to PSE.
7. Save the new certificate list.
The new certificate list is automatically replicated to all application servers in the system. You do not have to import the portal certificate onto each application server separately.
I think this solves your probelm.
Reward points if useful..