cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting scenario from Integration Repository.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I was having one scenario in the Dev server which was having all the objects in it like namespace, DT, MT, MI, MM & IM. After testing now I want to delete the complete scenario from Repository. I have deleted all the objects like DT, MT, MI, MM & IM. But when I am deleting the namespace its giving me an error that delete the objects first. I am checking the objects and none of them is existing as I have already deleted them. I have even activated the scenario after deletion of the objects.

When I am deleting the namespace then its giving me an error that 2 objects are already exisitng and they will be deleted irrevocably.

Please guide me on how to delete the complete scenario fro IR.

Regards,

jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nishu,

First activate the two default data types(exchane ,log) thats created during any namespace creation and then try to delete the namespace...it should be deleted now...!!!

If u still face the problem!!!

click on the namespace and chek "where-used"..then u can see ...which objects are still associated with it....after deleting activate the changelist..then...delete the namespace!!!

regards

biplab

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nishu,

delete <b>ExchangeFaultData</b> and <b>ExchangeLogData</b> ....and then delete the namespace and save the SWCV...ur namespace will be deleted.Just now i have checked in my system...its working!!!

regards

biplab

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to delet eit completley you also have to delete the exchange fault message stype in that then try it will delet the namespace then.

Delete DT, MT, MI, MM & IM. and fault mesage types...then follow the steps you will be able to delte the namespace...