cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confusion in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

My client requirement is like if purchase order is reaised in plant A then delivery of material should be in Plant B. How to proceed with this please guide...

Regards

VS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can do that

If I coreectly understand your problem then

PO in plant "A"

Gr in plant "B"

Prerequisite

Material is to be maintain in both the plants

In PO give delivery address of plant B

Purchase organisation should be same

Hope it work

Regards

Kedar Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kedar,

the solution u have given is appreciated.but shouldnot the delivery address be maintained before the release of PO.

pls clarify me.i maybe wrong

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

thanks for your valuable suggesions.

Actually my requirement is that PO is raised in plant A on behalf of plant B but delivery required is at plant B. My client do not want plant to plant transfer just to track only SAP process because it will update other Accounting enteries too secondly in their legacy system PO was always raised in the Plant A on behlf of plant B.

Thirdly wa can not change delivery address in delivery tab coz address flows from the plant tab from where PO is raised.

please share if somebody experienced same problem

Regards

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

IS NOT THE DELIVERY ADDRESS IS IN EDITABLE MODE.

REGARDS,

INDRANIL

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

HOPE UR BOTH PLANT A AND B ARE DIFFERENT UNDER DIFFERENT PURCHASE ORGANIZATION.

ONE WAY IS FIRST DO THE GR WITH RESPECT TO PLANT A.

THEN USING T/CODE:MB1B>>USE MOVEMENT TYPE 301BY ENTERING THE RECEIVING PLANT AS PLANT B.

REGRDS,

INDRANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can u elobarate ur requirement, if material is required by plant B then the Po should raise plant B. If Plant A procure the material, then it will show in plant stocks. Best way u recieve first in Plant A ns transfer it to plant B. It is difficult in SAP to order in one plant and delievr into another plant.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear supergene,

in the item details of the p.o. you can give the delivery address as you plant B.

please try and let me know.

reward if useful.

Ashish